Anyone interested in receiving a Sharing Thanksgiving box/basket must go to a referring agency between August 26 and September 16.
- Community Action Council
- Family Resource Center at school
- Adult Tenant Services
- The Nest
(Note, St. Luke is NOT a referral agency for God’s Pantry Sharing Thanksgiving Baskets)
To receive a Thanksgiving basket, families must:
- Live in Fayette County
- Fall within the income guidelines
- Have a permanent residence (not homeless)
The deadline for referring agencies to submit referrals to God’s Pantry Food Bank is September 16, 2016. Referrals will not be accepted after September 16, 2016.
- Clients needing a home delivery must talk with their referring agency.
- Clients will receive a letter from God’s Pantry confirming they are referred for a Thanksgiving food box.
- The major distribution will be on Monday, November 21 and Tuesday, November 22 at Imani Baptist Church on Georgetown Street (NOT at St. Luke UMC).
- Clients will be given a suggested date and a time to pick up.
- Clients should take their letter and a photo ID with them to the pickup site.
- St. Luke volunteers will be staffing the Imani Baptist Church distribution site on Tuesday, November 22.