How to Give Online
There are two ways to give to St. Luke online through Church Community Builder:
- Giving while logged in (repeat giving is only available logged in)
- Giving while logged out (referred to as Public Gifts)
How to Give Logged-In
- Click Give in the left navigation menu.
- First select either One-time or Repeating Gift.
Tip: You can select repeating gift and choose a future date to give a one-time gift in the future.
- Use the drop down arrow to select the gift designation.
- Enter the Amount of the Gift.
- You can split your gift by clicking the Add Another link,
- Click Continue
- Next, select Checking Account or Debit/Credit Card by clicking the Payment Type line.
- Your contact information is loaded from your profile.
- Make any changes necessary:
- For Debit/Credit Card gifts, enter your card info.
- The Save Information check box is only available for one-time gifts.
- For Checking Account gifts, enter your checking account information.
- ACH gifts normally take 2—3 days to process completely so plan end of year giving accordingly.
How to Give Logged Out
- Use the Give Online link from your log in page
- OR use the link on the St. Luke Giving page that says “New Giving Portal’ and “Give via CCB” which can be found here.
- Next, enter the gift designation and the amount.
- If you would like to split the gift, click the blue +.
- Click Next.
- Start typing in your credit card number and the system will prompt you to fill out the date, cvv, expiration date and zip code all on the same line.
- Enter your First, Last name and your Email.
Tip: You must login to either give via ACH or use your saved billing info.
- Clicking Submit will take you to the confirmation page.
- You will see a pop-up confirming the amount and the last four of your credit/debit card.
- Click Confirm to finalize process.
How to Stop Repeating Gifts
- Click the Give menu in the left navigation menu.
- Click on the Schedules/History tab.
- Click the Cancel link by the repeating gift you wish to stop.
Reasons for Auto-Cancellation
A repeating gift may be stopped automatically because:
- The number of gifts scheduled has been met.
- OR the card used has expired.