Do you have a church ministry or upcoming church event that you need to communicate to the congregation? Do you have an exciting ministry story to share with the congregation? We have lots of effective tools for communication at St. Luke! Generally, Sunday morning bulletin announcements are intended for church ministry and church events only. However, you are invited to contact Mark Walz (email@example.com) to help figure out the best way to communicate your needs to the congregation. Some of our current means of communication include the website, social media, email, the Sunday morning bulletin, a table display in the Connection Center lobby, the monthly newsletter, the announcement slides in the Sanctuary on Sunday mornings, an event page on our website or on Facebook, a postcard, a flyer, or a spot on the bulletin board.
If you would like an announcement in the Sunday morning bulletin, on the website, or in the Friday Infoline emails, please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org before the end of day on Tuesday.
In all bulletin and slide show announcements, please include no more than three sentences, a date and time (if needed), a contact person, and contact person information.
We would love to have you write something for the newsletter! We have seven newsletters a year. Please email your piece to email@example.com before the deadline.
- Winter Newsletter (January/February/March), Due January 15, 2020, published January 24, 2020
- Lent/Easter Newsletter, Due March 13, 2020, published March 27, 2020
- Spring Newsletter (May/June), Due May 1, 2020, published May 15, 2020
- Summer Newsletter (July/August), Due July 6, 2020, Published July 17, 2020
- Back-to-school Newsletter (September), Due August 21, 2020, Published September 4, 2020
- Fall Newsletter (October/November), Due September 18, 2020, Published October 2 , 2020
- Advent Newsletter (December), due November 11, Published November 25, 2020